Sunday, September 25, 2011
Peer Review
The peer review process for the personal narratives was a very good experiance for me. I got some honest feedback about my paper, and I also got to meet and talk to a fellow classmate. I think we should continue to use peer review on a one on one basis. It is a good way to get connected with classmates, and a great way to receive feedback about your writing, and how you can continue to make progress as a writer. The only drawback I can possibly think of, is that peer review cannot fully perfect a paper. We are all students and still learning. We may even give the wrong advice to somebody. However, overall, I think peer review has more pros than cons. But we should still be careful when using it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment