Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Researching for Papers

I found this reading very interesting.  It opened my eyes to many different ways that you can put research into a paper, such as field research.  This is all good to know for every class that you will be doing research papers in.  Not only does it list the different types of research, but it even goes into great detail and gives several exaples for each.  Also, I like that the beginning basically tells you everything you need to know about why research is useful in papers.  I assume that our reading this foreshadows a research paper that we will be doing.  Regardless, im glad we read this first.  It has given me all the tools I need to properly gather, input, and cite information from all different kinds of sources.  The ending about  academic dishonesty was also good to know.  It is good to have a clear definition so that you are not accidentally doing something that you should'nt.  Especially with citing.
-Stephen Kobliska

No comments:

Post a Comment